Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Years bring New Fears


Wow, even as I type this I cannot believe how fast time flies. It feels like it was not that long ago when I was ringing in 2012, now it is now (dun dun dun) 2013!! This year has definitely been a VERY long year, and though it had some great times, I am so glad its over.So lets start off by giving you a little bit of info about me;). I am a half a decade old (25 for those of you who don't know), female, who works in a hospital in good ol' California.
 My weight loss has yoyo'd quite a bit within the past 5 years or so. I have a four year old son, and being pregnant with my first child, I thought I was supposed to be eating for 3! WRONG! Anyways lets get back to the weight issue;). So growing up I have never had a weight problem, I have always been skinny enough that I inherited the nickname 'BONES', and being the little asshole I am, I ate everything and anything I wanted because I had NO fear.
I wish I could go back to that time and slap myself in the back of the head, I was such a tomboy that I never realized what kind of body I had until it was gone.*ugh Anyways back to the point, when I saw the scale climbing up towards 200 lbs I knew I had to do something, so I did what any REASONABLE girl would do, took PHENTERMINE! TADA! ..
No...this pill was not the super pill I thought it was. It made me grumpy, gave me crazy crack head energy and I was NEVER hungry. Yes I did lose 15 pounds in a month, but ladies, this is not the way trust me. So now, after gaining back those 15 lbs.with a little bit more I might add I realized I had to do something. This was not how I wanted to be, nor how I wanted to see myself the rest of my life.
Soon after this realization, I decided to strt putting in work at the gym. Two days after a couple hard workouts, I realized I had an irregular period and decided to see my doctor about it. It turned out I was pregnant, 6 weeks pregnant actually.
The bleeding never ceased, and I ended losing the baby Jan 1st of this year...such a horrible and heartbreaking beginning to our new year I know. Now more than EVER I want to be healthy, I want to have a baby and take care of myself. So I am starting my journey, to get to a healthy weight, and starting eating right and getting fit.
What better way then to document it as I go along right? Hopefully, my story can relate to others and you can shoot me some pointers along the way!

Peace, Love, Paradise;)

No comments:

Post a Comment